Not many want to get caught in the act, but Dario does. The Income Tax Act, that is. As a man of strategy, he found his niche in tax planning and advisory with a special knack for inbound tax compliance for non-residents working or doing business in Canada. His big heart and genuine desire to connect with clients means he approaches each tax challenge by diving head-first into the Act, interpreting the rules to the advantage of his clients and ensuring processes are as simple as possible.
Tax is a moving target with ever-changing rules. He welcomes this challenge with the efficiency of a skilled marksman and the mentality that challenges bring opportunity for growth. And when it comes to his personal career growth, Dario is in fifth gear, having progressed rapidly in the tax world and worked in areas such as corporate reorganizations, succession planning, estate planning, and foreign reporting.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia, CA, 2013
- UFE of Chartered Accountancy, 2012
- Capilano University, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2009
- Capilano University, Advanced Diploma in Accounting, 2009
- Member – Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member – Canadian Tax Foundation- Young Practitioners
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia