A go-to in the areas of cross border and international tax and estate planning, Paul’s guidance and knowledge are highly sought after by domestic and international corporations and high net-worth individuals. He has been quoted in countless national and international legal and financial publications, has taught extensively, and has made numerous television appearances, along with speaking at hundreds of international tax and legal conferences throughout the world. So we aren’t being hyperbolic when we say he’s recognized as one of Canada’s leading international tax practitioners. He applies his vast legal and business experience to each client case that crosses his desk, looking at each situation from multiple angles, and ensuring that the optimal outcome is achieved – cookie cutter solutions don’t cut it for Paul.
- University of Ottawa, LLB
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, TEP
- York University – Osgoode Hall Law School, LLM (Tax)
- Council, STEP Worldwide
- Canada, Past Chair – STEP Canada Technical Committee, Former Member of
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Canadian Tax Foundation, Past Chair, STEP
- Founder's Award Winner, STEP