As a former competitive curler, Scott is no stranger to complex situations that require a calm demeanor, critical thinking, and strategic execution – an approach he continues to adopt in every client situation he comes across. With strong attention to detail and an uncanny ability to interpret complex tax legislation, Scott works with his clients to ensure they understand every aspect of their complete tax situation and how to reach the most effective solution for their unique situation. A skip at heart, it’s all about hitting the button.
- CPA Canada, In-Depth Tax Course Part III, 2016
- CPA Canada, In-Depth Tax Course Part II, 2015
- CPA Canada, In-Depth Tax Course Part I, 2014
- Canadian Bar Association, Tax Law for Lawyers, 2010
- University of Manitoba, LLB, 2007
- University of Manitoba, BSc, 2003 (Computer Engineering)
- Co-Presenter – “Refresher on Specific Anti-Avoidance Provisions”, Canadian Tax Foundation, Prairie Provinces Tax Conference, May 27, 2014