While Daniel may present a quiet and reserved front, when he’s working on a complicated tax issue, his mind is energized and running at full speed. Strategically analyzing the situation from every angle, he understands that tax work builds his client’s fiscal history, and that can have a major impact on their overall financial situation. This fuels his determination to provide his clients with a solution that will give them the best results possible.
- Certified Public Accountant, 2002
- University at Buffalo, BSBA (Accounting), 1997
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member – Epilepsy Association of Western New York
- Treasurer – Homeowners Association