On Wednesday, March 2, 2016, Tim Clarke and Josh Schmidt will be presenting a webinar on dealing with the CRA on tax dispute matters. This informative session will include:
- A review of CRA audit programs and audit triggers.
- A discussion of the tax dispute process from audit to judgment.
- Tips and traps in dealing with audit, appeals, collections and Justice.
- Voluntary disclosures.
- Judicial review in federal court.
- Rectification and rescission (including cross-border complications).
- Remission orders.
- Suing the CRA.
- Frequently litigated income tax and GST issues.
- A summary of recent cases of interest.
- Defensive tax practice.
Date: March 2, 2016
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM MST
Please register by midnight MST on Tuesday, March 1, 2016.